Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blog Commenting Instructions and Link

Remember that blog commenting assignment? Here's the link to my reflective teaching blog: http://reciprocalteaching.blogspot.com/

For those of you who are confused: many of you responded positively to my request for your input on my blog. We all agreed that you would each comment on a specific day's proceedings/activities three times during my placement here at Uni. Your feedback is important not only for me to learn and improve but also for you to learn to be advocates for what you need, specifically in the classroom. So comment away! The settings do require you to be logged in when you comment. This will enable me to give you credit for your comments and also might deter you from falling prey to the effects of internet anonymity on your otherwise kind nature. :) I do welcome criticism, but there is a distinct difference between constructive criticism and complaints. I look forward to reading what you think. Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I think the jigsaw discussions aren't my favorite things. They limit one fifth of our weekly discussions to 4 very specific subjects and don't allow for any expansion on other themes. Maybe if it was just "think of one very good discussion question," then it'd be easier, but I also preferred when we did those more general ones and just read them out as a big circle. I don't like splitting into little sub-groups, I feel like we miss out on everyone's opinions and questions... The discussions aren't terrible, they do get us thinking about several very distinct categories and themes, but the discussions tend to turn out quite bland in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback, Lor. In the future, try clicking on the link I provided to my personal blog. That way, you can post your comments on the specific day they pertain to.

    ReplyDelete